Please note that the Clerk and the Courts cannot accept forms that are printed double-sided. Please make sure that when you print any forms, you print them single-sided (print on only one side of the page).

Please read these forms carefully as each form indicates the other forms that are required to be filed.

PLEASE NOTE that Affidavit 4 (Health Insurance Affidavit) is also required to be filed with any Complaint for Divorce with Children, Petition for Dissolution of Marriage (with children), Motion for Change of Parental Rights and Responsibilities, and/or Motion for Change of Child Support, Medical Support, Tax Exemption or Other Child-Related Expenses.

IN ADDITION, a Child Support Computation Worksheet (found below under Other Forms) must be filed with a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage (with children).