The Fairfield Advantage
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, OHIO
Fairfield County Economic Development, Lancaster, Ohio.
Rick Szabrak, Director
Email / P: 740-652-7162
210 East Main Street, Room 407
Lancaster, Ohio 43130
Follow Us on Twitter
Economic Development: Community Profile
Fairfield County exemplifies the words "diverse" and "growing." Whether considering the county's more than 3,000 businesses, its population of more than 146,000 or its range of community settings from metropolitan to rural, Fairfield County is the perfect choice for businesses and families.
Fairfield County is home to more than 3,000 businesses. True to its heritage, manufacturing and agriculture remain important sectors of the local economy. Government, healthcare and professional services collectively employ more than 12,200 workers.
• Major Employers
• Businesses By Industry
• Enjoying the Benefits of Fairfield County: Testimonials
Fairfield County is also one of the fastest growing counties in Ohio with a population of more than 140,000. The population is well educated and enjoys a high standard of living.
• County Profile
• Fairfield County Quick Facts
• Population by Location
• Population Characteristics
Quality of Life
Residents benefit from the advantages of being part of a growing metropolitan area, while enjoying the county's diversity ranging from metropolitan and suburban to small town and rural. Quality local schools, ample opportunity for enjoying recreation, leisure, and the arts, and a variety of housing options all blend to create an attractive community for residents and businesses.
- Fairfield County Historical Parks
- Canal Winchester Parks and Recreation
- Pickerington Parks and Recreation
- Columbus Metro Parks
• Arts & Culture
- AHA! A Hands-on-Adventure, A Childrens' Museum
- Art & Clay on Main, Home of the Blue Shoes Arts Studio
- Decorative Arts Center of Ohio
- Lancaster Festival
- Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum
- Ohio Glass Museum
- The Georgian Museum
- The Sherman House
- Fun Bus Taxi
- Lancaster Public Transit System (LPTS)